A downloadable tool for Windows
Bitmelo is a game editor and engine for making small pixel art games. The editor has everything you need to develop a game in one convenient location. You can code, draw tiles and tilemaps, design sound effects, view the documentation, and playtest your game, all without having to break focus by switching applications. Once complete you can then export your game as a single HTML file.
Bitmelo is currently in early access. Right now it has everything you need to make a minimal game, however many more features are planned for the future.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v2.2.0 - Multiple ScriptsJan 27, 2021
- v2.1.0 - Line Tool, PNG export, and moreNov 13, 2020
- 2.0.0 released, adding cloud saves and web publishingSep 29, 2020
- Version 1.3.0 is out now! Add multiple tilesets!Jan 10, 2020
- v1.2.0 Out now! Move and Select tools in the Tile EditorOct 23, 2019